A System Repair Disk let you get to a menu loaded with full of system recovery options. So now no need to worry when your PC is not starting because this disk is bundled with lots of tools which will fix your PC.
What Utilities System Repair Disk Contain ?
System repair disk consist of utilities like:
- Startup Repair: Startup repair is a system recovery tool that automatically performs diagnostic and repairs unbootable windows. So if your PC fails to boot then this utility will help you to fix boot problem.
- System Restore: This inbuilt tool automatically creates a restore point and also allow you to create a restore point manually. You can use the restore points using this utility to take restore your computer to an earlier point in time.
- System Image Recovery: This tool allows you to replace your existing system files, programs, and documents by selecting system image you had created earlier.
- Windows Memory Diagnostic: Windows Memory Diagnostic tools allows you to run a test on memory to check for memory hardware errors.
- Command Prompt: Command prompt is one of the best tool for windows which allows you to perform almost everything like Fix MBR, Fix Boot, Rebuild BCD and much more.
How to Create System Repair Disk ?
- Click on start and open Control Panel.
- Visit System and Security and open Backup and Restore.
- Single click on Create a System Repair Disk shown in the left sidebar.
- It will allow you to select your drive from which you want to create a repair disk. You need to Select Drive and insert rewritable or Blank Disk in the drive.
- After inserting blank CD or DVD in your drive navigate to Create Disk and click on it.
It will take some time to burn the disk and after disk burn process is successful a dialogue box will get open saying using the system repair disk.
- Click on close.
- Now you can remove the disk from the drive and keep it safely so that you can use it when you need to repair your computer.
- It is recommended to write the name on repair disk using a marker for identification purpose.