How to Use Cleaner ?
2. Open it and click on run cleaner to clean temporary files.
Note: Unmark empty recyclebin if you have anything important in recyclebin.
3. Temporary files will get clean.
4. To clean registry click on registry which is there inside Ccleaner of left hand side below cleaner.
5. Click on scan for issue and then click on fix selected issue. Then box will show do you want to backup changes to the registry click on yes and choose where to save backup and click on save.
6. After registry backup gets saved box will show. Click on fix all selected issue.
7. To uninstall software click on tools which is there on left hand side below registry inside Ccleaner.
8. Select software which you want to uninstall and click on run unintaller. For example if you want to uninstall or remove internet download manager then select internet download manager and click on run installer. Then uninstall process will begin and you just have to follow instructions.
Note: Cleaning registry after uninstalling software helps you to remove all its registry entries which is not removed after uninstalling the software
9. To disable startup program go to click on startup which is there below uninstall. After you click on startup select software which is not require to autostart when system is started and click on disable so that your pc starts fast.
10. You can delete system restore points if you want to free up more disk space. To remove restore points click on system restore which is there on left hand side below startup inside Ccleaner and then select restore point which you want to remove and click on remove.
11. You can also use drive wiper for freeing up disk space.
Note: Do not choose entire drive option under wipe type. If you use it then all your data will go so use just free up space in wipe type.