Before some days I had written an article on how to Hide Drive using Command Prompt using disk part command and today I am writing one more article similar to it which will help you to do the same but without remembering any commands as some users might find it difficult to remember the command to hide or unhide partitions. Hiding partition allows you to protect your data from getting accessed by other users. This method is much simple when compared to Disk-part.
1. Right click on computer and click on manage.
2. Computer Management will get open and in the left pane, you will be able to see Disk Management click on that.
3. You will be able to see drives. Right-click on the drive which you want to hide and navigate to Change Drive Letter and Path and click on it.
4. you will be able to see allow access to this volume by using the following letter and path and below that you will be able to see drive letter as shown in the screenshot below.
5. In the above screenshot, you will be able to see three options i.e. add, change and remove. To hide volume you need to click on the letter displayed and click on remove.
6. Click on OK.
7. You can go in computer and can check if your volume is hidden or not. To display volume back click on add instead of removing the letter.