You would have noticed that whenever you type something in password box it hides your password behind asterisks. You would have also used many software’s to Reveal Password behind Asterisks, but some software’s fail to Show Password behind Asterisks on some web pages. So to solve your this problem we have decided to write an article on how to View Password behind Asterisks without using any software.
First of all, we would like to tell you, why there is a need to Find Password behind Asterisks.
1. Suppose if you forgot your routers WEP or WPA key, and you want to connect another computer or laptop to your router you won’t be able to connect it because you forgot your key / password.
2. Suppose if you kept a long password for any of your accounts and wanted to view whether the password you entered is correct.
To view password behind the asterisks using Mozilla Firefox follow the steps given below.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Go to the login page whose password you want to view.
3. To view password which you typed in password box or which was saved in password right-click in the password box and navigate to inspect element and click on it.
4. You will be able to view the source code of the page and in that will be able to see input id and type.
5.You have to double-click on password in input type and automatically it will get selected and you will be able to edit it.
6. Replace input type from password to text and press enter.
7. You will be able to see the password as normal text.
To view password behind the asterisks using Google Chrome follow the steps given below.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Go to log in page and right-click in the password box and click on inspect element.
3. You will be able to view page source if you can’t see it then click on element top in inspect element box.
4. In page source, you will be able to see input type double click on it and you will be able to edit it.
5. Replace input type from password to text and press enter.